Gardening in the Green Mountain State!
Our Garden Plans for 2021 - Reconnecting!
Our mission for 2021 is to bring the club together and reconnect under a common goal of educating and beautifying our community with an emphasis on horticulture. We will not be charging any dues for 2021 since we are considering this year to be a transition back to either our old club format or reimagining something new to move forward into 2022.
See you there--and bring a friend!
• June 16, Tuesday at 11:30am – bring your lawn chair and your lunch to visit Lori Peirce’s garden and see how her new wildflower garden is faring in its first year. Depending on interest, we might also be discussing plans for the float in the Fourth of July parade.
• 249 Partridge Hill Road
• July 13, Tuesday at 11:30am – bring a lawn chair and your lunch to Judy Osojnicki’s home to see her lovely English inspired gardens.
• 225 Scenic Drive, Randolph
• August 10, Tuesday at 11:30am - bring a lawn chair and your lunch to Karen Bird’s house to see her extensive gardens and see how she is rebuilding after a major renovation this year.
• 193 Whitney Road, South Royalton
• Tuesday, September 21, 1:00 pm – bring your lunch to Howling Wolf Farm for a farm tour and to learn about regenerative agriculture from Jen Colby.
• 209 Tilton Road, Randolph. Learn more about the farm: https://www.howlingwolffarm.com